Sea Line SL-150A 1/10HP Aquarium Chiller Review
Sea Line SL-150A 1/10HP Aquarium Chiller Feature
- 2.2 amps/1,200 btus. 20 degree cooling up to 40 gallons. 10 degree cooling up to 80 gallons. Note: These temperature pull-down ratings are in ideal situations. We highly recommend purchasing a chiller one size larger than the specifications would lead you to believe is necessary.
- Does not have a pump. The required flow through the chiller is between 200gph and 350gph. When sizing a pump keep in mind that aquarium chillers will add approx. six feet of head pressure.
- 1/2" and 5/8" Hose connections. Dimensions: 15.5"L x 9"W x 16.5"H. Microcomputer control system. Extra large refrigerating capacity. Freon-free R134a refrigerant, which is safe and environmentally friendly. A superior quality condenser manufactured by the American OAK production line
- Anti-corrosive, pure titanium for freshwater and saltwater use. Compressor protection device system built to shut off the circuit automatically to prevent the motor from burning out when the motor is overheated due to overload
- Memory temperature system that makes the chiller refrigerate continuously according to the last temperature setting. Constructed of ABS plastic, which prevents rust and corrosion. One year warranty